Reclaim time - Free up the time of your leaders, so that they can do more of what they do best.
Save money - Outsourcing your HR is a cost effective way to integrate professional HR expertise into your business.
Remain compliant - With legislation changing on a regular basis, ensure that you policies and procedures are up to date.Save Time & Money Today
Where Can We Support?
How do we work? - We can work as a remote extension of your team, providing specific HR expertise.
What can we assist with?
- Reviewing and updating HR documentation such as policies & procedures, employment contracts, and employee handbooks.
- Providing guidance or leading in the management of HR processes such as the management of misconduct, unauthorised absence, or other grievances.
- Supporting with onboarding, or restructuring, or playing a key role as part of specific project work.
Who Can Outsource?
Any organisation - Any organisation big enough to have staff but not big enough to have a dedicated HR function.
Up To 6 Hours - Our Outsourced HR packages start from offering up to 6 hours a month of professional HR support.
Require More - Speak to us about building a more bespoke support package.Outsource Your HR Today
How It Works?
Bespoke HR Membership - From £300pm
We will work with you to make light work of your HR management.
Supporting you to achieve legally compliant people processes within your organisation, as well as ensuring that you have the right policy and procedures in place to get the best from your team.
No lengthy contracts or commitment. We are so confident in our collaborative approach, you can amend or cancel your membership any time in line with the needs of your organisation.
What You Can Expect:
- Friendly, hassle-free collaboration with a CIPD qualified HR professional.
- Unlike many HR services, no lengthly contract.
- Up to 6 hours of dedicated remote, or virtual support to your organisation per month.
- Unlimited telephone support during business hours (or outside of these times by appointment).
- Access to our HR Health Check, where you will be provided with a personalised report that indicates areas of risk within your current HR structure.
- Annual review of your entire HR function.
- Regular contact, to agree where our time will be spent within your organisation.
- Regular updates and support regarding key changes to employment legislation.
- Provision of legally compliant employment contracts for your team if required.
- Support with any HR matters arising, such as disciplinaries, grievances, or redundancies.
- Full access to our online HR membership portal that provides quick guides, template letters and checklists for many HR related matters.
- Discounted rates for our time where certain projects require additional time commitments.
Clients We Partner With
Stephen Aucott, Director, Odyssey Health & Racquet Club
Having had the pleasure of working with Claire I can vouch for her outstanding application, dedication and entrepreneurialism. During the period we worked together, Claire grew her business by over 800% and continued to see where the opportunities were throughout this time. Always focussed, professional and operating with a clear vision, I would have an absolutely no hesitation in recommending her skillset to any business.
Chris Smith, Director, Flow-Right Construction
It is so reassuring to know that we can contact Claire when we have HR issues, or HR projects that need managing. Claire consistently provides solutions that are both fair and in support of our business. Especially skilled at dealing with challenging situations, her interpersonal skills and knowledge of policy enables Claire to balance an empathetic approach with a just outcome. Her hard and smart work has saved us time, effort and money - thank you!
Contact Us Today
Reach out and let us know how we can assist you.